- Support for pro-Trump Republicans remains driven by relatively well-off whites in fast-growing, rapidly diversifying suburbs – not by economic despair in rural America.
- Each year in January as King is honored in the eyes of the public, there is little mention of the demands of the man and his mission: his fight for economic justice.
- The drive at the Amazon warehouse in Bessemer, Alabama marks one of the few times in the company's history that workers will have the opportunity to vote in a union election.
- Between 500,000 and 1.5 million Algerians died in the war for independence, but the French don’t like to talk about it.
- NYPD officers continue to use chokeholds on civilians without any meaningful punishment.