- Anti-China propaganda is intended to indoctrinate Americans with fear and hatred and gain support for war against that country and against socialism itself.
- Police killings in Maryland go unpunished as they do in the rest of the country. Kwamena Ocran was just one of of many Black victims in his community.
- Houria Bouteldja and Youssef Boussoumah, co-founders of the Parti des Indigènes de la République in France, detail the party's history, the French anti-racist and anti-imperialist movement, and
- Police killings of Black people are a feature of American law enforcement and they are deliberately under counted.
- This proclamation by Jean Jacques Dessalines, the first leader of a free Haiti, is one of the most radical declarations of freedom in history.