- Hill’s bold statement to the UN is part of the internationalist Black radical tradition, exemplified by Paul Robeson, the Black Panther Party, and today’s Black Lives Matter movement.
- Especially at state funerals, media and politicians pretend that US presidents are honorable men, instead of the mass murderers that all of them become in office.
- Lording over the landscape like giant Insects sucking soul, blood, chocolate into multi-colored mushrooms Metastasizing citywide. Officers ordering vacant storefronts,
- The post-WW II promise of human rights was a compact meant for white people only, but a People-Centered Human Rights framework seeks global liberation and transformation.
- A dynamic new community project has been launched to halt the push-out of Black and brown people from Oakland by taking land and housing out of the speculative market.