- Diversity insulates the bosses from criticism by large elements of the oppressed classes, while posing little or no threat to capital and the rule of rich white men.
- Mary was mysterious, but the best dancer Diana, the magnetic, cooing romancer— But, here’s a secret I know: cats like me dug Miss Flo—
- This week’s letters show us that the new political period will require a lot of thinking on the part of those that want to remake society for the better.
- Harris has spent her career locking up Black and brown people. She should not be allowed to shake hands, kiss babies or walk into black churches without being taken to task.
- Congolese President Kabila wants to shut out the apparent winner of last month’s elections in favor the of the second place finisher, who appears to have accepted the deal.