The world’s largest slave system -- the U.S. prison gulag – was legalized by an “exception” to the Constitution.
Spoiler alert for quiz-takers: The U.S.
The white supremacist who drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of antiracist demonstrators in Charlottsville VA injuring 19 people and killing o
The Western media wage ruthless information wars against nations like Venezuela that struggle against imperialism.
From the beginning, right-to-work legislation was designed to maintain the color bar and “protect the Southern Negro from communistic propaganda an
In October of 1983, the Reagan administration sent a U.S. armada to invade the Caribbean island nation of Grenada.
Tanzania has taken a dramatic step towards nationalizing its natural resources.
For over a century, the people of Korea have resisted Japanese and U.S. aggression and occupation.
- by Jackie Miller The Whirlpool Corporation, with the collaboration of local government, is engaged in ethnic cleansing and massive land piracy in mostly Black Benton Harbor, Michigan. “We call it…
- by ROB URIE In neoliberal America, race, class and the naked greed of ruling elites intent on reducing ever-increasing numbers to permanent debt and penury have brought us to the brink of ruin...
- Black People Should ‘Police’ Themselves The Milwaukee chapter of BND, the Black National Defenders, hold rallies every Saturday and knock on doors in neighborhoods to engage young people in political…
- by BAR executive editor Glen Ford The #Black Lives Matter organization may believe that it is confronting, rather than collaborating with, the Democratic Party, by disrupting candidates’ speeches.…
- by BAR managing editor Bruce A. Dixon