- “The corrections officers think it’s a joke, and I be telling them, ‘This is serious, man.’”
- Historian Johanna Fernández makes the case for the Young Lords as profound thinkers as well as highly capable street activists.
- The lockdown included bans on any sales of alcohol and cigarettes and even barred exercises outside the home.
- The IMF refused a COVID–19 emergency loan to Venezuela unless it agreed to overthrow President Maduro and installs the Washington-backed Juan Guaidó.
- Elders and already sick folks are at risk down South, the Blackest region of the nation with the worst health care.