- The Organization of American States (OAS) is a U.S. puppet organization that is poised to delegitimize Nicaragua's upcoming election and attack that nation's sovereignty.
- In a cruel act of revenge, the U.S. government sent Daniel Hale, who exposed U.S. drone civilian killings, to a maximum security prison where he is housed with convicted terrorists.
- Unstable property rights mean Black southerners may survive a flood but lose their home, and it’s causing the racial wealth gap to grow larger.
- Systemic racism is built into Canada’s prison system, but federal parties have little to offer incarcerated Black Canadians and their families.
- The Obama Presidential Center will inevitably displace a working class Black community in Chicago.