- Presidential candidate Joe Biden promised action on issues that had broad public support. But once in office he refused to do what the people wanted.
- Like all of his predecessors, Joe Biden is in the pocket of fossil fuel corporations and other polluters. Environmental racism is a byproduct of this corruption.
- The use of the word democracy in this country is farcical. It is meant to hide that an oligarchy is in power.
- A remark by the former U.S. ambassador to Haiti fuels suspicion of American involvement in the assassination of president Jovenel Moise.
- The U.S. regime change effort in Nicaragua has failed. The people are determined to assert their rights of self-determination and the U.S. is not the only player on the world stage.