- South African Pan-Africanist Victor Lungelo carefully maps the links between “Hitler’s Heirs:” Fascist South Africa and Zionist “Israel.”
- Ann Garrison speaks to Maurice Carney about the role of China in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s mining industry.
- Dee Knight’s comments on a review by Ann Garrison in Black Agenda Report, of Cobalt Red: How the Blood of the Congo Powers Our Lives.
- Book Forum Editor, Roberto Sirvent, interviews Austin Cole about his organizing work and political writing.
- Exercise Tradewinds has historically been a show of military might and a threat to other nations in the Caribbean and Latin America that the West would exert force if they dared to stray from…