- A Black man gets a reprieve from execution in the death of a white woman who may have been killed by her cop husband.
- The nation’s oldest structural racial entitlement program is one of its most consequential: the Electoral College.
- This week readers discuss Trump and Syria, Obama’s presidency, and the return of McCarthyism. We share your letters for “
- “Behaving, talking, and sounding too black”—will never be separate from larger issues and questions of language and race.
- Many antiracist practices in schools are almost immediately coopted, privatized, and rendered ineffective.