- Adam Bledsoe, a professor of Geography, Environment and Society at the University of Minnesota, has compiled a comprehensive “Minneapolis Uprising Syllabus” containing articles and
- Black politics does not exist in the Democratic Party, because the duopoly system serves only the corporate rulers.
- Craven black misleaders jumped at the chance to side with white corporate power against radical white allies.
- Harper’s “Letter” is little more than an exercise in white insecurity and opportunism among so-called liberal sections of the establishment.
- The African radical, anti-imperialist, internationalist movement, sees the Chinese state and the Chinese people much differently than the U.S. state and its ruling class.