- Voices from the 2018 Womens March on the Pentagon; Basic Income: The Material Conditions of Life; and Micole Siegel on violence as the core mission of police.
- The rich have vast wealth because most human beings have little or no wealth at all, said Julie Wark, author of Basic Income: The Material Conditions of Freedom.
- “Police reform can’t work,” said Micole Seigel,author of Violence Work: State Power and the Limits of Police,“because the rock-bottom function of the police is to do the w
- “The military is based on destruction and war and US imperialism, which basically means stealing the resources from people who happen to be non-white, all over the world,” said Lisa Davis, of Newar
- This week readers wanted to talk about "MLK Disrupted for Justice” and "