- It is important to look at the bigger picture lest we focus on the wrong issue and play into the hands of the ruling class.
- The sanctions on Venezuela are also hurting some two million low-income Americans who used to receive free heating oil from CITGO.
- Protests mount against Africa’s most populous nation’s most feared police unit, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
- The Chicago Police Department’s new use-of-force policy input process is a sham, designed only to create the illusion of community engagement.
- The police unit most likely to bust protesters’ heads is full of cops with long misconduct histories.