- “The Squad Won’t Fight Pelosi and Corporate Power” by Glen Ford discuss
- This book is a story about a group of (mostly) women who wanted to make change and understood that liberation is an inside job.
- Replacing cops with social workers could “reproduce the same kinds of harm,” as this author explains.
- Under what authority does the American government have the right to instigate and execute coup’s against democratically elected governments in other countries?
- Cuba’s placement on the state sponsors of terror list is meant to be a thorn in any plan by the Biden administration for rapprochement.