- It is more imperative than ever to reduce the funding, power, weaponry, and reach of law enforcement agencies that are committed to protecting a white supremacist status quo.
- The purpose of policing––to jail and kill Black folks––remains the same regardless of the officers’ race.
- This week our readers talked about the weakness of the U.S. left, the storming of the Capitol, and the crisis of U.S. imperialism.
- Activist youth who weave deep histories of resistance together with anarchist, autonomous, and decolonial politics and urban culture.
- Even those who are significantly marginalized act in ways that, unfortunately, inflict pain on others.