- Every single US president—regardless of party—actively upheld white supremacy in the US.
- Chicago’s torture machine was both a real mechanism to produce confessions through pain, and a racist political instrument.
- This week readers discussed the Democratic Party’s theater and the new arms race in outer space.
- An educator helps students navigate books that reveal Blackness as historicity, slavery as both obscured and ever-present, and the violence of race.
- It takes many voices from a world of disciplines to tell the story of Paul Robeson, the supreme talent ad intellect that the US State attempted to erase from history.