- We regard militarism as the antithesis of revolutionary pan-African visions of Africa as a region freed from the destructive legacies of its patriarchal and colonial history.
- Texas mandates that its schools see no racism, hear no racism, and teach nothing about racism, racial oppression or racial capitalism.
- The new laws are part of a larger trend of conservative, right-wing efforts at the state level designed to counter the goals of social movements.
- He was stunned to ascertain that Europe was less racist toward those like himself in comparison to his homeland;
- The case involves the kidnapping of a diplomat by the world’s sole superpower locked in an unequal struggle to destroy the formerly prosperous, oil rich country of Venezuela.