- Chicago’s movement against official lawlessness has found they have no choice but to challenge virtually the whole Black Democratic establishment for collaborating with police murder and impunity.
- Supporters of the Wikileaks founder say he won’t leave the Ecuadorian embassy in London unless the British police drag him away.
- Prelude: One Warlord croons, “Bomb, bomb, bomb—bomb, bomb Iran—“ another Warlord solemnly chants, in Spanish, “Yes, we can!”
- The yellow vests ought to be inspirations for the 99% on this side of the Atlantic ocean. “They will not accept neoliberal plunder without a fight.”
- Clinton’s reemergence is a dangerous reminder of who she really is: a “too big to fail” parasite of finance capital and the war machine.