- Endangering species— First Negroz and wild Karens in power—members of the Strong- arm Williams-Thom-ass Clarence-led Bassackwards Tribe; Riding mostly 2/4
- Jackson’s supposedly “radical” Black mayor wants to make surveillance great again in Mississippi.
- By the end of the 90s corporate journalists were feverishly dehumanizing young blacks in news stories, editorials and commentaries.
- This week the lives of the incarcerated, Susan Rice’s bid to be Secretary of State, and the incoming administrators of the empire were on your minds.
- Despite academia’s inherent racism, black scholars have figured out ways to work within these institutions.