- The presidential candidate calls for people to “stand together” to end the war on drugs and cut the prison population in half.
- Like the scorpion in the folk parable, it’s in Jay-Z’s nature to make a killing – at Kaepernick and the community’s expense.
- Donald Trump is indeed a neofascist, but the US was built on a mass murderous white supremacism that, until recently, was unapologetically genocidal.
- LeftRoots’ stated purpose: to strategize around “21st-century socialism” and then bring people together to help get there.
- Black people in the US may not like white people, for good reason, but lack the power to construct an anti-white racism.