- Peru's illegitimate coup president couldn't escape protest and condemnation when she attended the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
- The people of Niger have mobilized in mass to defend their country from U.S. and French imperialist interference.
- Black feminism should be focused on the struggle against colonial structures and not solely on issues of personal empowerment.
- Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel paid tribute to Malcolm X on the anniversary of his historic meeting with Fidel Castro.
- Kenya's president William Ruto talks a good game about Pan-Africanism but in his short time in office he has become the reliable cover for U.S. imperialism.