- The author dissects Black time and space in order to better understand the nature and mechanics of Black life and death lived in the antiblack world.
- In practice, defunding police leads to endless dickering with local politicians and allows reformists to present themselves as abolitionists.
- The white ruling class is evicting the squatter-in-chief (Trump) for violating the class collaborative agreement.
- When cops create lists of kids “at risk” of falling into crime, it becomes a self-fulfilling indictment.
- Rent strikers are doing all they can to stop the violence of evictions and promote a vision of collective and community ownership of housing for everyone.