- The multipolar world is a reality, but the U.S. is determined to assert itself as a unipolar hegemon and endanger the whole world in the process.
- The call for "law and order" and strengthening police in Haiti is as dangerous as talk of any occupation. The police force is connected with Haitian oligarchs and their political puppets and is yet…
- African nations are rich in resources yet remain impoverished due to onerous IMF and World Bank loan policies and capital flight.
- The Biden administration and congress forced railroad workers to accept a contract without paid sick leave and Jackson, Mississippi residents face an administration consent decree on water services.
- The Black Alliance for Peace again brings attention to the Dominican Republic's human rights violations against Haitians and Haitian descended Dominicans.