“Rwanda remains the poorest country in East Africa, except for Burundi.”
“Black unbelonging — black Americans as historical outsiders — is at the heart of our Constitution.”
Trial begins this week for some of the 214 people charged with conspiracy to riot during Donald Trump’s inauguration, in Washington, January 20th.
“Atlanta was deemed the ‘poster child’ for progress in race relations because of the relationships between the city’s Black upper and m
“To bury Black women’s oppression embodied in Black oppression once and for all, we need to transform society.”
The military-industrial complex depicts Russia as an implacable enemy of the U.S.
“The city quickly issued a report absolving its police department of any blame.”
“With encouragement from Florida Senator Marco Rubio and other Republicans, Trump has been trying to help topple the elected government
“American military services spent $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with sports teams between 2012 and 2015.”
- “The people of Yemen’s voices are unheard, drowned out by the noise of Russia-gate, arguments about the meaning of Trump’s latest tweet, and the latest episode
- “The war against Yemen began in 2015, with a stamp of approval and military assistance from the Obama administration.”
- “Russia is one of the largest obstacles in the way of US expansionism, next to China -- which should be enough to convince US activists to defend Russia from imperial attack.”
- “Rwanda remains the poorest country in East Africa, except for Burundi.”
- “Black unbelonging — black Americans as historical outsiders — is at the heart of our Constitution.”